Snapseed is an all-purpose photo editor app developed by Google for image enhancements and corrections, it’s available on the App Store for FREE!
What can this App do?
• Exposure, colour correction and sharpening adjustments
• Crop, rotate, alignment, perspective correction
• Selective adjustments, brushes, healing tool similar to Photoshop
• Vignette, custom filters, HDR, black and white
• Framing and text overlays
• Edit JPEG and RAW formats
1. It’s designed for professionals.
Of all the photo apps, I have tested over the past few years, Snapseed is by far the best app for a photographer looking to get serious with their libraries of photos.
Snapseed is one of the most popular photo editing apps for the iPhone, and here’s why…
2. It’s very easy to use.
At the same time, it offers a powerful collection of tools. This app is great in all fundamental photo processing techniques, including exposure, colour, sharpening, cropping and straightening.
3. It offers advanced editing features.
Snapseed allows you to do selective adjustments and a healing tool similar to the one found in advanced computer editing software, this can be used for removing unwanted blemishes or objects.
4. There’s a great selection of filters and text overlays.
In my opinion, the Snapseed filters look a lot better than the standard options found on Instagram, I use these filters to convert my photos to black and white, apply text and textures, add blur effects, and otherwise enhance the mood of my images before uploading them to Instagram.
5. It’s Totally FREE!
You can Download Snapseed for your iPhone from the App Store and it’s completely FREE! If you’re new to iPhone photography, this really should be your first photo editor app as it has built in tutorials that you can download and learn from.
I hope this insight has been useful. Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below.
This post uses an iTunes affiliate link in which this site earns a commission on each sign up, at no cost to you.